Got a question take a squizz below in our common questions to see if theres already an answer! If you still have a question send us a note! We are always here to help - well during business hours anyway!
Purchasing from Debunk Skin means you will receive a hand created product made from premium, all natural ingredients.
We are a small business with a goal of providing the highest quality ingredients that are ethically made and actually work for your skin.
It's also our goal to provide a premium level of service at every step of the way. We are here to support you in your new skin care journey! If you would like advice at any stage please reach out! Often just a tiny tweek to a routine can mean the difference in good and great skin!
It's also important to note a few things when starting a new skincare routine.
- Healthy skin is a journey. You may not always see noticeable results over night. We suggest you give your new regime 30 - 60 days of routine use before deciding if it works for you.
- Your skin can also be affected by external factors. A balanced diet, low in sugar and good water intake will support your healthy skin journey.
- It is not uncommon when starting a new skincare routine for skin to 'purge' or breakout. Skin can be known to go through a detox period when the cell turnover speeds up and begins to shed dead skin cells faster than usual. This can bring underlying issues to the surface for around the first 30 days. After this, the purge should begin to decrease and the benefit of your active new routine will start to shine through.
- If at any stage your skin reacts badly, discontinue use immediately. Please ensure that you read the ingredients list fully prior to purchasing.
How long does it take to get my order?
Our orders are shipped from the Gold Coast, Australia.
Please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be packed and sent on its way. Please note that order times may be longer than 1 week during sale times and the holiday period.
Once it has left us here on the Gold Coast the standard Australia Post times will apply.
Standard post: Please allow up to 10 business days depending on location. For a more information please use the Australia Post delivery time calculator. or track your parcel using the link sent to you.
Express post: Next business day delivery* within the Express Post delivery network and fastest possible delivery for other areas.
International post: We are now ship internationally except to the US, via tracked standard post service. For more information on delivery times please use the Australia Post delivery time calculator.
How much does it cost to post an order to me?
All Australian & New Zealand orders over $200 in value come with free standard postage.
All Australian & New Zealand orders under $200 in value are charged at a flat rate to cover postage and handling.
All Australian orders will be shipped with a signature required on delivery.
For International orders, items are sent via Australia Post standard tracked service and are left without a signature. If you would like a sign on delivery service for your International order please contact us.
Debunk Skin cannot take responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items. Please visit Australia Post for their delivery Terms & Conditions.
Debunk Skin is not responsible for any further shipping, insurance or import charges once your item has left us on the Gold Coast, Australia. Please check with your customs / postal service if these charges apply to you before ordering.
How do I know what products are right for my skin?
Our goal is to make skincare easy for you to understand & use. On each product page you will find a short description and a table on who might be best to use. We encourage you to read these, so you start to understand your own skin and what might work for you!
If you are in to products you will find a list of ingredients and their benefits further down under the expandable headers on each page.
After you have read this, you should have an understanding of which products might be right for you.
While we do seperate our products in to groups, most of our products are gentle (yet effective) enough to be used through most skin types & conditions.
Sometimes skin care can be tweeked along the way to lead you to your optimum skin health. If you feel like you aren't getting the most from your new routine. Reach out! We are always here to help!
What do I do if my skin reacts:
Please always read the ingredients list on your products before you buy. You can find an ingredients list on every product page and on the label of every product.
If you have a breakout from using new products this is not uncommon. Skin can be known to go through a detox period when the cell turnover speeds up and begins to shed dead skin cells faster than usual. This can bring underlying issues to the surface for around the first 30 - 60 days. After this, the purge should begin to decrease and the benefit of your active new routine will start to shine through.
A skin purge should not be painful, become itchy or cause you to feel unwell.
If you have an allergic reaction please cease use immediately and contact a medical professional for advice.
About our products
Where is debunk made?
All of our skincare is Australian made. We are also a 100% Australian and owned business.
Are debunk products natural?
Yes! Absolutely zero nasties & 100% Natural, cruelty free & vegan.
Are your products organic?
We do use organic products in our formulas but we are not certified organic products.
Is your packaging sustainable?
Sure is! We use recyclable bottles, containers and packaging in absolutely every area we can.
How do I know when my products will expire?
There is both an 'expiry' and 'use within' marking on all of our product labelling.
Where a refund wont be offered:
- Change of mind after shipping - Once shipped your order cannot be changed or refunded.
- Opened products - Once your product is used it cannot be returned.
- Slow shipping - This is completely outside our control and COVID has taught us that there can be shipping delays from time to time.
Where a refund or exchange may be considered:
- Change of mind prior to shipping - If you email us prior to us packing your order we may be able to make a change or cancel for you. If you know you've made a mistake with your order please email us immediately.
- On the odd chance that we have made a mistake with your order we will ask that you return the incorrect item to us and the correct product will be shipped.
- On the odd chance that you think your item is faulty please contact us within 14 days of receiving the items. Items used for 14 days or longer are considered to be in good working order.
If you have a concern with your order please contact us within 24 hours of receiving it.
All items are individually packed and have been thoroughly quality inspected at multiple points before leaving us.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. A restocking fee of 10% may apply.
If your refund / exchange is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Refunds can take up to 14 days to arrive in your account.
To return your product please first contact us at email@example.com for approval. Once a return is authorized please mail your product to: PO Box 451, Helensvale QLD 4209, Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We suggest all returned products are sent via registered post. Items lost or damaged while in transit will not be considered for a refund.
We will only ever use secure payment methods via our site. We accept: ApplePay, ShopPay, Google Pay, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex.
We will never contact you and ask for payment without prior discussion. All payments are initiated by you through our online store.
How do I contact debunk?
Still have a question? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an online business and all communication is done by online means.